My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Thursday 18 November 2010

Props

Luckily I was able to book the camera for next weekend instead of this, so right now I need to start thinking about the props I need.  My opening sequence isn't overly complicated, so only a few props will be needed.


A Party Invitation
This will be pretty easy to make, as I have photoshop at home and am pretty good at designing things.  This invatation will be part of the mise-en-scene, allowing the audience to understand what date and time the film is set. 


Photos
As well as the party invitation, there will also be a number of photos that will be on the mirror and around the dressing table.  These pictures will be of 'Lola' (Holly) and her friends.  This will hopefully get across the audience that Lola is a popular girl, who enjoys spending time with her friends and having a laugh. 

Corded Phone
This will prehaps be the hardest prop to get, as I don't actually have a corded phone.  If I can't get my hands on one, I will instead have the phone laying on the floor, away from the reciever.  The prinicple will be the same, however I would really like to use the 'old-fashioned' style phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment