My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Monday 4 October 2010

Previous Filming Experience

As I did Media Studies as a GCSE, I have had some previous filming experience.  Below is a music video my partner and I made.



I found the process of making an animatic, filming and editing very useful and interesting, as it allowed me to discover more about what it takes to create a successful music video.  I think that this process was valuable experience in filming, as I gained a lot more confidence in knowing what shot types I was using, as well as knowing what makes them successful.  The therory of this process was also valuable, as I learnt a lot about the terminology and media langauge used.  I feel that if I am able to use what I have learnt at GCSE effectivly at AS, I will stand a greater chance of getting a high mark. 
Apart from the music video and a television advert, I have had no other filming experience.  I am really looking forward to getting back in the media mind set and  beginning AS Media Studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment