My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Friday 10 December 2010

More Titles and Filming Update

I'm making even more progress on my titles, which is great.  I've got the basics of them all nailed, it's now just a matter of finishing off the final details.








There's not a lot more I am planning to do with these titles, as I am trying to stick to the convention of a horror films by keeping it fairly plain and simple (like the titles for 'Frozen' and 'Scream').

*Filming Update*
My good friend Jess has agreed to be my actress tomorrow, as Holly is unavailable.  There is one problem, however - she doesn't have blonde hair.  Her hair is light brown, so it's not that dark, but I would have preferred someone with blonde hair.  Apart from that, I think it should be a good day.  I have longer to film tomorrow as well, so if I'm not happy with something, I have the rest of the day to shoot it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment