My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Thursday 9 December 2010

Updated Animatic

Below is my updated animatic, with the most of the improvements I was advised to make:




Things I have changed from my original animatic are;
  • added more shots, therefore making my opening sequence closer to the specified 2 minutes
  • the music used in the beginning of the opening sequence is now an actual song, the permission to use in the final edit I am still waiting for
  • making it clear that 'Lola' is listening to a song on her iPod, as is shown through the shots of her turning it off
By making these changes, I feel that my animatic has improved.  When it comes to doing the re-shoot at the weekend,  will definitely make sure that I take these changes into account. 

Speaking of re-shoots, I'm actually rather looking forward to doing mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment