My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Name Change

After some helpful and constructive comments,  I have come to the conclusion that the name of my film needs to change.  The name 'What's the Time Mr Wolf?' is just not effective enough for a horror film, so I have come up with a few alternatives:

  • Times Up
  • Tick Tock
  • Late Night
  • Long Time Coming
I'm not really certain on any of these ideas, so I am going to send out a questionnaire to find out what my target audience prefer.  After I have completed the questionnaire, I will blog about the results, and (hopefully) have a new name for my film.

And just a quick note about the uploading situation; 
It looks like it's going to be a re-shoot.  I'm actually not that concerned about this, as I think it will give me a chance to film with 'fresh eyes' and make a better job of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment