My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Saturday 4 December 2010

Production Companies

I have three production company names that I am going to use in my opening sequence.  These are: Light Feather Films, Storm Front Pictures and Chat Noir StudiosMy idea for Light Feather Films was to have a floating feather against a black background, with the font in white to match the feather. 
I haven't really got an idea for what I could do for Storm Front Pictures, but whilst doing a bit of googling, I came across this image, which I really liked the look of.

I think it could work well as an image for a production company, as it's quite dramatic.
For the production company Chat Noir Studios I was thinking of having a black cartoon cat walking across the bottom of the screen, as chat noir is french for black cat. 

When it comes to actually making the titles, these ideas may change depending on whether it is actually possible to make them look effective and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment