My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Titles

Below are photos from the first phase of my title making. 

Light Feather Films:
For this title I wanted quite a delicate looking font to match the delicateness of a feather, and I think the font I have chosen does that well.  I still need to film a feather falling, but this is not needed urgently.  I have a number of ways that I can film the feather, so I'm not too worried about that.  I think after I have added the feather, and changed the font a little bit more, it will be completed.



Storm Font Pictures:
This title I am a little unsure about, as the font in quite plain compared to the other titles.  However, I do not want this font to look overly 'flashy' and complicated- sometimes less is more.  For this title I will also need a picture of some sort of storm or bad weather, but the photo needs to be of high quality and professional looking, so I may get a friend who has a better camera than I do to take the photo.  


Chat Noir Studios:
I wanted quite a retro looking font for this title, and I think the one I chose works well.  It's fairly easy to read, and it's rather different from my other fonts.  I haven't quite worked out how I am going to get a cat walking across the bottom of the screen yet, but I have a number of possibilities when it comes to that.  I could either get my black cat to walk across a background, and then layer the font on top, or I could somehow create a cartoon cat (not really sure how I could do that?).  

So far, so good.  I'm really getting the hang of LiveType and I think my final products will look both professional and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment