My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Thursday 27 January 2011

Editing the final edit

After the peer and audience feedback, as well as some feedback from my teacher, I can now begin editing 'Withheld' for the final edit, which is due next friday.  
The main issue that I need to focus on is the choice of music for my opening sequence, as it cuts out rather suddenly and is very repetitive.  My teacher has suggested that I create a score - although it would be continuos, it would change tempo and pitch in accordance to the mood.  I really like this idea, and over the next couple of days this will be my main focus.  



Whilst beginning to refine some of my shots, I discovered that I could straighten them out and enlarge them using a wireframe.  I found this immensely helpful as, like demonstrated above, I was able to enhance certain parts of my footage.  I was able to take the phone from being at the side of the shot and a little small, to making it much bigger and in the middle of the shot.  I was also able to straighten up several shots, such as this one of a clock.  




No comments:

Post a Comment