My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Friday 14 January 2011

Guess What? More Editing!

Although no more footage has been edited, I have made a real change in terms of my titlesAs the production company titles looked a bit dull with just white on black, I decided to change the background.  

I think that this title now looks very effective and more professional looking.  The background now links in with the name of the production company, something that I feel has enhanced the quality of this title.  I plan to do the rest of the titles for the production companies in a similar way so that they are all of the same level and quality.  

There has also been a change in the name of the film.  After some consideration, and looking at all of the footage, I have changed the name to 'Withheld'.  I think it suits the opening sequence much better, as there are several shots of a phone receiving a call from a withheld number.  


In the next lesson, I plan to finish editing, and get the music track edited to fit in with the opening sequence.  Exciting stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment