My Media Studies Blog. Enjoy :)

Thursday 6 January 2011

Progression in Editing

After an after school session of editing today, I now have around 1 minutes 25 seconds of my opening sequence fully edited.  This is great for me, as I'm always worried about falling behind when it comes to the the computer side of things.  



I decided to snap this shot of what's going on so far, as I think it shows that I will (hopefully) be successful when it comes to using some of the continuity techniques effectively.  In the two shots here, I have the main character, 'Lola' looking into the mirror.  One shot in from the mirror's point of view, whilst the other is an over-the-shoulder shot.  I think these shots demonstrate well that I am always thinking about the continuity techniques and how I can include them in my work.  

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment